Ever heard of a Blue Law????
Blue laws, also known as Sunday laws, are laws designed to restrict or ban some or all Sunday activities for religious reasons, particularly to promote the observance of a day of worship or rest. Blue laws may also restrict shopping or ban sale of certain items on specific days, most often on Sundays.
What's coming a Blue Law which stats Sunday will be the national and international day of worship and it will be illegal to not worship on Sunday; also it will be illegal to worship on any other day, This day is to be set aside to worship self, the world and the things of this world, a setup to worship the beast.
Blue laws (national Sunday laws) are already on the law books across America and around the world, they just have not been enforced yet.
We have been told in Revelation 13, the earth beast will causes the world to worship the sea beast, to bow to her authority and to take her mark.
Daniel 6:5 ...'Then said these men, we shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of His God.'
"In the fourth and fifth centuries, Sunday shows and Sunday theaters, it was complained, hindered the "devotion of the faithful," because many of the members attended them in preference to the church services. The church, therefore, demanded that the state interfere, and promote Sunday observance by law. "In this way," Says Neander "the church received help from the state for the furtherance of her ends." This union of church and state served to establish the Papacy in power. A similar course pursued now will produce the same results." (Augustus Neander General History of the Christian Religion and the Church, Torey translation (3rd American ed.), vol. 2, pp. 300,301)
Warning to Sabbath Keepers; do not become complacent in your faith, merely waiting for the Sunday law to be enforced. We need to have a daily relationship with Jesus Christ in order to get through the time of trouble that is coming. Are you living for Christ every day?
Revelation 12:11 ...'And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death.’... These are powerful words and they describe the True people of God. the ones who trust in the blood of Jesus, and by the word of their testimony, show that their lives were totally devoted to God. And as Revelation 14:12 says, they (the saints) are the ones who keep the faith of Jesus. They don't just have faith 'IN' Jesus; they keep the faith OF Christ. In other words, the faith, character and life of Jesus is actively being lived out in their lives. Does this describe you?
Are you covered by CHRIST AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS?
Are you worshiping the TRUE living God of the Bible, the God of our church pioneers?
"Get ready, You will have to die a greater death to the world than you have ever thought of dieing,
You must have a greater preparation than you have now, for the day of the Lord cometh, with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate to destroy and remove the sinners.
You want to make it to heaven to live with Christ, than sacrifice all you are to God. Lay your entire being all that you are upon His altar."
In Exodus 20:3-17 we are given the law given to us by Father God Himself, simply titled The Ten Commandments
1. “You shall have no other gods before Me. rather simple to understand we are not to have anything or anyone in our life that holds a higher point of respect or worship then Father God
2. “You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. “You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments. Rather simple aging NO GRAVEN IMAGES and no worshiping of them.
3. “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain. Simple to understand hu.
4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. This is where most Christians fail now days and are not even aware of it. What is the last day of the week? That’s right Saturday, Saturday is the Sabbath of the Father God for on the seventh day He rested. satin has convinced the churches to except the day of the sun worshipers to become the day they to worship the one true God the God who created all creation.
5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you. Rather simple to understand honor your father and mother and live a long life, don’t and live a short life.
6. “You shall not murder. Simple aging DO NOT MURDER
7. “You shall not commit adultery. Simple aging DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY
8. “You shall not steal. Simple aging DO NOT STEAL
9. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. RATHER SIMPLE AGING DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOR
10. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.” Did anyone understand that DO NOT COVET WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOR’S HAVE, be satisfied with what God has given you
Now let’s get to the hard part where we have to examine not only our actions but also are motives and thoughts
Matthew 5:17-20 Jesus says
“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Side note: the scribes and Pharisees knew the word of God and law of God, the Ten Commandments, the way to surpass the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees is to not only know what Jesus says in Matthew but to apply your life to what He tells us. Matthew 5:21- 48
If you are interested in making the Lord you God the head of your life and following the teachings and Laws of God grab a Bible and read Matthew 5:21-48
Christ who DID NOT come to abolish the Law, He did not come to abolish it but to fulfill it, and tells us it is not just the actions of sin that will keep us from the love of the Father but our thoughts, Jesus took the actions of the commandments and attached out thoughts and emotions .
So yes you may be as righteous as the scribes and Pharisees in actions but what about your thought life??
OK back to the Blue Laws or Sunday laws as some know them by.
the church's shift from observing the holy day on Saturday to observing it on Sunday. At first, especially when many Christians were converted Jews, their holy day was Saturday. However, as more Gentiles were becoming Christians, which contributed to a desire to shake off Jewish customs.
By the end of the first century, Sunday worship was the norm.
((Which leads me to think that the Sabbath is on Saturday and should be observed on Saturday, if Father God did not change the Sabbath day than it has not changed, another situation i see is that everyone it seems have forgotten what the Sabbath day was set aside for, it was not for us to do whatever we felt like it was for us to spend time with and worship our Heavenly Father (God) not to do choirs around the house, not to go play or watch some sport, it is to be a day of rest in the Lord a day to be spent in worship of our creator.))
The change caused some friction in the early church to the point that in Colossians 2:16-17 Paul admonishes the church
“Let no man therefore condemn you in meat and drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the Sabbath days, Which are but a shadow of things to come: but the body is in Christ.” Each day should be spent obeying the laws of God and as for the Sabbath i think it is still Saturday but whatever day you may chose, chose it and observer it in the proper way, no physical labor and spending time with the Lord.
Think about it.